Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Zoo and Graduation Pictures

It's been quite the month-very busy! I'm trying to catch up...

I was able to go with Tyson on his kindergarten field trip to the Franklin Park Zoo.




I think they enjoyed this slide more than seeing any of the animals...


Have you ever enjoyed a sandwich so much...




Ms. Galluzzo's Kindergarten Class 2008 patiently waiting for the bus.


It was enough to wear out half the kids most of which napped on the way back to school. Tyson was no exception. Don't ask me how he slept...



Tim's 5th Grade Graduation





4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun pictures! You guys have been busy this month! It looks like you've had a lot of fun though. I can't believe how grown up you're boys look! It's so fun to see the pictures, keep them coming!

The Johnson Crew said...

WoW! Tim has graduated 5th Grade! Crazy! Congratulations Tim!

Watauga Relief Society said...

Gratz Tim, and Tyson I miss yoU! Remember, Kyra still wants to marry you! ;)

Drewmeister said...

I love the picture of Tyson sleeping in the busy. So cute! No idea how he got any sleep tho.